Tuesday, September 30, 2008

I Stand Alone

I stand alone,

I stand alone on this path to no where

Looking every which way for help

People see me for something i,m not

When I ask them for directions

They don't understand

So they turn their backs and walk away

I try to fallow them but can't catch up

So I then give up

And all hope is lost

I sit empty minded for as long as I can

And soon I can't take it anymore

I feel as though I don't belong

And I constantly think about if dying would be best

But.....

In that very same moment I change my mind

The figure came up and held out it's hand

Telling me it cares and that i'm not alone

I stand up strongly and give it a nod

It simply nods back

And together

We walk away side by side

Watching eachothers backs

Through the long path in nowhere

Until together

We reach

Some where

No comments: