Saturday, October 18, 2008

my portfolio




DSC00250.JPG

me with my old pal..

DSC00048.JPG

me with my my assumption parish fwends

CIMG4920.JPG

mga batos..hehehe

DSC00210.JPG

a5.JPG

co workers..

DSC00279.JPG

Picture 013.jpg

me and benchie..

and lastly...

DSC00383.JPG

my ever dearest family

i'm sharing with you guys about me and me and me alone... pasenxa na sa picture..medyo me tupak..hehehe.. i loved being me...narcissistic in nature..

Name: Grace Age: 25 years old
Address: Bajada, Davao City
College/ University where I graduated from: Ateneo de Davao University last 2005 Course: Bachelor of Science major in Nursing
Occupation: Nurse at Davao Medical Center- Heart Cente Affiliations: Assumption Parish organist, PNA, YES, Davao Nurses Association and DMC Nurses Association
Hobbies and Interests:
like hanging out with friends, watch movies, play chess and tennis, blogging and eating...hehehe

No comments: