Thursday, November 27, 2008

What Are You Thankful For This Year?

I have longed been tagged with this by marie but I posted it just now. What a coincidence, it's almost Thanksgiving Day in the US right now. Hmm, perhaps turkeys and a whole lot more will be served in time for this celebration. Though Thanksgiving Day is not being celebrated here in the Philippines, I always consider everyday a Thanksgiving Day to GOD for making me wake up each morning with great moments ahead and for everything HE has bestowed on me.

Now here's the tag:

















Be thankful that you don't already have everything you desire,
If you did, what would there be to look forward to?
Be thankful when you don't know something
For it gives you the opportunity to learn.

Be thankful for the difficult times
During those times you grow.
Be thankful for your limitations
Because they give you opportunities for improvement.

Be thankful for each new challenge
Because it will build your strength and character.
Be thankful for your mistakes
They will teach you valuable lessons.
Be thankful when you're tired and weary
Because it means you've made a difference.
GRATITUDE can turn a negative into a positive.
Find a way to be thankful for your troublesand,
they can become your blessings.


Here are my seven (7) reasons to be thankful for this year:

1. I thank GOD above all things for E-V-E-R-Y-T-H-I-N-G! HE's the reason why am still breathing and HE's the reason for my existence.

2. I am grateful having my wonderful family around though sometimes trials don't fail to attack us.

3. I am blessed to be given a wonderful career where I can truly be able to serve and care. This may not be a permanent job (am under contract but is a renewable one) for me now but I am more than lucky and happy enough to be a part of the institution where I am in.

4. I am lucky having my friends around. I don't know what life would be if I am without them.

5. This year marks the start of my blogging stint. I became too involved with blogging and it gave me a sense of pride knowing that I found friends from here, that people do read my posts, comment on them, and of course I am blessed having to earn from this thingy! :)

6. I am thankful simply because I am not found on the streets begging for alms.

7. And last but not the least, I am ever thankful for at least I knew I am a gift to everyone. :)

Now I am passing this tag to jhelea, marites, shierylssi, jen, and benchiegrace

No comments: