Sunday, August 2, 2009

I'm broke

Just want to share with you guys how much broke I am lately. I dunno but one dreaded disease I have is buying unecessary things. I may be a total replica of the movie "shopaholic"...sob..sob... But sad to say, I seldom use those item. I dunno it makes me feel comfortable having them around (security blanket I guess). But now my statement came...Oh my! got plenty of payable and I have no idea where to get enough cash for all of them. I guess one reason why I blog again is not save money for all my damages...

But guys, I learned my lessons already. Few months ago, I acted like a rich girl (not really rich but blogging gave me many things I want) and when I became lazy enough to blog and my PR drop I have no more molaah... Good thing, I still have my job, as a nurse. But I'm starting to blog again. Hopefully, I'll regain my PR back.

1 comment:

Mommy Liz said...

You're not the only one who has that problem. You buy things that you don't need but you feel happy when you have them. Welcome to "buy-but-don't need- it" club, ehehehe, I used to be the president of that club, but I resigned when I welcomed my 4 children, just can't afford it anymore. And being broke was my normal situation.
You will be fine...