Monday, June 1, 2009

Favorite Blogs Award Seal



The Favorite Blogs Award Seal was passed to me by my good friend David of Basic Bloganomics. He's one of my good friends here in the cyber world who constantly visits my site. Thanks David for being so kind and wonderful.


~~Begin Copy~

This is the easiest and the fastest way to:
- Make your Authority Technorati explode.
- Increase your Google Page Rank.
- Get more traffic to your blog.
- Makes more new friends.

The rules is very simple as follows :
- Start copy from “Begin Copy” until “End Copy” to your blog.
- Put your own blog name and link.
- Tag your friends as much as you can.

My blog is "Life Sails" and my link url is:

I'm going to pass this award to the following bloggers regardless of if you've received this award already or not:

Weng, Marie, Crissy, tweegy, bon 2x, kessa, yam-yam, sir jong, kevin, lanie, sir carl and anyone else that is on my Friend's Link List.


I have many people on Friend's Link List, so it is tough for me to remember you all at one time. So feel free to grab this award if I didn't mention you.

No comments: