Sunday, August 2, 2009

I'm broke

Just want to share with you guys how much broke I am lately. I dunno but one dreaded disease I have is buying unecessary things. I may be a total replica of the movie "shopaholic"...sob..sob... But sad to say, I seldom use those item. I dunno it makes me feel comfortable having them around (security blanket I guess). But now my statement came...Oh my! got plenty of payable and I have no idea where to get enough cash for all of them. I guess one reason why I blog again is not save money for all my damages...

But guys, I learned my lessons already. Few months ago, I acted like a rich girl (not really rich but blogging gave me many things I want) and when I became lazy enough to blog and my PR drop I have no more molaah... Good thing, I still have my job, as a nurse. But I'm starting to blog again. Hopefully, I'll regain my PR back.

1 comment:

Mom of Four said...

You're not the only one who has that problem. You buy things that you don't need but you feel happy when you have them. Welcome to "buy-but-don't need- it" club, ehehehe, I used to be the president of that club, but I resigned when I welcomed my 4 children, just can't afford it anymore. And being broke was my normal situation.
You will be fine...