Thursday, April 16, 2009

Hakot Award

Ate Rose gave me this bunch of awards. Thanks a lot sweetie for always remembering me and for being a friend that never fails to remind me that having wonderful friends around makes life worthwhile and exciting everyday! This is one such cute award...Thanks ate for remembering me.



It's made specially for all the blogs spreading kawaii-ness!!

Kawaii-ness is all about loving all things kawaii, being kawaii ourself and definitely being able to add kawaii-ness in everything, its all in our creativity!!
- Good.Girl

The simple rules that go with it are:
1. Put the logo on his/her kawaii blog.
2. Link the person you received your award from.
3. Nominate all the blogs that you think deserve this award (*kawaii of course!*).
4. Put the links of those blogs on yours.
5. Leave a message on the blogs of those you’ve nominated!




I Love your Blog Award



The rules are so easy:

1. Place the logo / banner on your blog.
2. Add a link to the blog who gave the award.
3. Nominate at least 7 other blogs.
4. Add links to the blogs that you have nominated.
5. Let them know by leaving a message (shout) on their blogs

I am sharing this awards to all the wonderful friend-bloggers that I met here in blogosphere..feel free to grab this guys, i think you deserve this award as well..

No comments: