Monday, April 13, 2009

Six Unimportant Things That Make Me Happy

I am tagged by chuchie. Thank you so much for this enjoyable tag to post my friend. This tag is all about those things that are not really important yet for some reasons, they bring happiness into our everyday lives that spending money for them is not a waste for they make us happy. So here are my list of 6 unimportant things:

1. Cellphones- which i think becomes a necessity nowadays and I just wished to have and iPhone in the near future.


iPhone 3G by purplelime

2. Make - ups- been pretty attached with make ups lately and I think it's great trying out new stuff on my face.


What's in my make-up bag? by _molly_


3. Perfumes- I just loved 'em. It feels fresh and clean. My favorites are Kenzo and Ferregamo


L'Eau par Kenzo closeup by moophisto


4. Bags- Addicted to collecting bags and I just can't help it...i love them

June Bag Ladies Swap - Signup by craftsty


5. Swim Wear- haha, this is funny..i've collected some but never tried using them...bad me


I got a swimming suit! by iriswins

6. And lastly..I'm addicted to chocolates- I surely won't resist having a big bite on them...

coffee and chocolate mousse cake by naoko123

No comments: