Thursday, April 30, 2009

Loving -Blogging

The goals of this award:

1) As a dedication for those who love blogging and love to encourage friendships through blogging.
2) To seek the reasons why we all love blogging.
3) Put the award in one post as soon as you receive it.
4) Don't forget to mention the person who gives you the award.
5) Answer the award's question by writing the reason why you love blogging.
6) Tag & distribute the award to as many people as you like.
7) Don't forget to notify the award receivers & put their links in your post.


Thanks to my friend Kevin for giving me such nice award.

hmm, I may have many reasons for blogging but whatever it is it makes me happy and gay.


I am giving this award to all my blogger friends who haven't receive this award yet. Feel free to grab it guys. You deserve such great award.

No comments: