Tuesday, November 11, 2008

I LOVE you

I Heart You by modernretro
  • I love you more than yesterday but nothing is compared to tomorrow.
  • I love you more than I have ever loved anyone in the world! I love you more than I have ever felt!
    I love you more than I love my own self!
  • Never say I love you if you don't really care. Never talk about feelings if they aren't really there. Never hold my hand if your gonna break my heart. Never say your going to if you don't plan to start. Never look into my eyes if your gonna make me cry. If you really mean forever than say you'll try. Never say forever if forever is just a lie.
  • I love you is eight letters long but then again... so is bullshit.
  • StatCounter - Free Web Tracker and Counter I love you with all of my heart, but you love her...it breaks my heart to see such love that I won't have...
  • Even when it seems impossible, love and life go on. Me? I'm scared of everything. I'm scared of what I saw, I'm scared of what I did, of who I am, and most of all I'm scared of walking out of this room and never feeling the rest of my whole life the way I feel when I'm with you. Don't fall for some one unless their willing to catch you You can shatter my heart but I will love you with all the little pieces.The greatest challenge in life is to find someone who knows all your flaws, differences, and mistakes, and yet still sees the best in you.You know you're in love when the hardest thing to do is say goodbye. Dear Heart, I met a boy today, prepare to shatter. You shouldn't say "I love you." unless you mean it. But if you do mean it, you should say it often... people forget.Love doesn't make the world go round; Love is what makes the ride worthwhile.My head is saying "Who cares?" but my heart is saying "You do stupid!" Never frown. You never know who might who might be falling The problem with love is that you can love anyone you want, but so can he.You know what makes letting go of a crush so hard? The fear that the moment you let go, they'll catch on. Love is like a war, easy to begin, hard to end.I think I could be madly in like with you.Having the love of your life say you can still be friends is like having your dog die and your mam saying you can still keep it. When you get caught looking at him, just remember, he was looking back Oops, I appear to have fallen on your lips. Come on, just one kiss! I've had all my shots!

2 comments:

Chubskulit Rose said...

i love you too grace hahaha... visiting and ropping ec...

maicel said...

hay, nasapul naman ako d2. hay... at sa header mo.... hehehe...