* Practical prayer is harder on the soles of your shoes than on the knees of your trousers. -Osten O’Malley
* Those who can see God’s hand in everything can leave everything in God’s hands.
* When you stop to think, don’t forget to start again.
* A day hemmed in prayer is less likely to unravel.
* God created the world out of nothing, and as long as we are nothing, He can make something out of us. -Martin Luther
* Prayer may not change all things for you, but is sure changes you for all things. Prayer is the stop that keeps you going.
* Faith is not a pill you take but a muscle you use. Faith is when your hands and feet keep on working when your head and others say it can’t be done.
* The quickest way for you to get a lot of things accomplished is to do just one thing at a time.
* Regrets look back. Worry looks around. Faith looks up.
* Success really is simply a matter of doing what you do best and not worrying about what the other person is going to do. You carry success or failure within yourself. It does not depend on outside conditions.
* Truth is always strong, no matter how weak it looks, and falsehood is always weak no matter how strong it looks. -Marcus Antioninus
* When your strategy is hit or miss, you’ll usually miss.
* The grandest things are, in some ways,the easiest to do because there is so little competition.