Sunday, November 16, 2008

My Ego was Touched


i wanna grow old like this... by woolloomooloo

Just this afternoon while walking outside the hospital waiting for a jeepney to ride home, I saw two old grannies walking around 80 years old . A woman with a cane in her right hand, and I think has a deformity with her left leg and her left hand holding his husband as if accompanying him because he was blind. I felt my heart was stab a hundred times. Oh, God, I don't understand what I am feeling right now. I pity them but at the same time I praised their love and commitment for each other. Wish someday I'll grow old with my partner happily married and we'll grow old together. But I don't want to live life up to that age. But dunno, we have no hold of the future. Only God knows what's best for us. He is the perfect planner for our lives. May God give us the grace to live life happily and according to his will.

1 comment:

Maus said...

you will...why not ... be humble and be true to yourself i know your good so god give you your dream future!!!