2. Check your PR again with another PR checker. Some online PR Checkers are not accurate.
3. Do your research, and try to figure out the cause of your PR drop.
4. Improving on your site, will increase traffic and PR.
5. Reevaluate and consider a different approach
Factors that can increase your Google PageRank
Now the Google PageRank algorithm can be very complexed, but yet friendly invention. Here is a list of things that could help boost you Google PageRank, with a rating scale beside it of how important we think it is.
- Update Pages Frequently 2/10
- Add Pages Frequently 4/10
- Good Neighborhood Directories with high PageRank Levels 7/10
- Monster Websites 7/10
- Quality Inbound links 8/10
- Quality Relevant Links 9/10
- No Broken Links 5/10
- Article Submissions (this can increase your PageRank by getting more inbound links)
- All these put together 10/10
Factors that can decrease your Google PageRank
- Bad inbound links such as Poker, Porn, Sex, Drugs, or anything to that nature
- Link spamming
- Bad Content
- Lots of broken links
- SEO Black Hat Techniques