Sunday, December 21, 2008

Experience with Santa Claus

Every person here on Earth, may they be young or adult has got a wish this Christmas Season. Wishes include material things, prosperity, happiness and peace on Earth. But my favorite of all my wishes is to have a chance to sit on Santa's lap and have a picture with him. And as far as I can remember, I was only three year's old when my wish was granted. I was really amazed with his white beard and his fatherly figure. He was very kind and friendly to all people.

As I was very eager to share my picture with Santa with my friends, fortunately I found one great site that have given me the opportunity to upload my favorite picture. If you happen to visit http://www.sitonsantaslap.com/?utm_source=b you'll be amazed at how they changed your photo shot into something very dazzling and wonderful. Here's more, if you further check their site you are entitled to join their contest and who knows you might be the lucky winner for the day and win $500. Isn't this great? Now surely you'll have a merry and bountiful Christmas this year. So what are you waiting for? Check their site now for further details of the contest and good luck on posting you're memorable picture with Santa.


Post?slot_id=29285&url=http%3a%2f%2fsocialspark

No comments: