Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Great Personalized Holiday Gift ideas

Yesterday, we had our unit meeting and we decided that we will be having a Christmas party. And of course the party would never be complete without gift giving. And as far as I am concerned, the one I will be giving a gift is very choosy and wants his gift to be some sort of personalized. Hmm, this task makes it challenging at start. But when I checked my computer to find great stuff, I was very happy that at last I find personalized holiday gifts very suited for my manito.

I find three stuff that will be very useful for his work and everyday lifestyle. I'm thinking of buying Personalized Thumb Drives and you can choose from a variety of colors. The best part is that, you could have custom laser engraving for free. And it's not really that expensive, it just cost around $7.99. Next in line is my favorite, personalized pens. This is very useful at work especially that we are working in the hospital. You could choose you're favorite color but in my case, I have chosen black, blue and red since this are the ones we are using during every shifts. And lastly, the ultimate personalized Card Flash Drive which is very essential on his part since he is a nurse and a doctor as well.

I'm so excited to give my present and watch the expression on his face. I'm pretty sure he would love to receive my gift set.

Opp-300x300

Post?slot_id=27485&url=http%3a%2f%2fsocialspark

No comments: