Sunday, February 22, 2009

Blog Review

I'm writing this article today because I found some of my blogger friends not taking updates with their blog anymore and this situation alarms me. I know how blogging world have changed every bloggers life. From the mere fact that you are able to write a diary and express your thoughts, ideas and opinions in life. Actually blogging gave a lot for a person, she or he learns new things about life, gained new friends and the top most earned money which could alleviate our financial difficulties.

So if we could make money out of our blog then why are some of my online friends not taking updates anymore? As you can see, I have been blogging for about 9 months already and true enough I have earned from it. I was indeed grateful to have accomplished lots of things from my earnings with blogging.

But lately, I noticed that some sites are not quite just with paying bloggers. I know it's really difficult to establish a good blog and achieved good traffic as well as higher Page Rank but inspite our tremedous efforts advertisers and companies still pay less. I think this is the very reason why some of my blogger friends are not satisfied anymore with this kind of trend and here's more, you are paid cents with 200-300 words? Is that justifiable?

With regards to my situation I have been having difficulties with this blog as I think many advertisers are not in favor with bravejournal sites and I have some payables from paid sites which is around $80 I guess, maybe their system is no longer working or they say they could not track my url but i think it's working fine.

But I'm not saying this is the end of my blog career, I still would blog becuase I loved it and it makes me happy meeting new acquaitances and learning new stuff. I just hope advertisers would be alarm with this kind of situation.

6 comments:

anne said...

Correct girl, but for me bahala sila ganhan man ko sulat maski pangit grammar bahala sla hahahaa

S-H-Y said...

May tama ka! LOL anyway thanks for the visit gurl.

Chubskulit Rose said...

oo kakatamad na din mag paid blogging kasi nga yung payment is very little but I always make sure to update mine, di ko na ata kaya mabuhay ng alang blogging hehehe..

Anonymous said...

yung sa bravejournal mo ba ang may problema? So far ala pa naman nagcocomplain hehehe, sponsoredreviews and buyblog lang naman kasi yung bravejournal eh

Maus said...

hehe nakakatamad na talga mag blog specially to my situation now..but i love blogging,,,and read some blogs and stories everyday.

Anonymous said...

it's a nice blog. Nice to meet you...