Monday, February 9, 2009

Sporty TAG - Your Dream Sports Car

Got this tag from ate Rose, and I really had fun picking up the best sports car. I guess there's nothing wrong with dreaming and how I wish I really could own such beautiful car in the future...perhaps if I'll won the lotto...hehehe)
















BMW Z4 Sports Car

This is my favorite so far, close to the the one James Bond have used with his movies. This gray colored car ( which is actually my favorite color) has a two-seat roadster spins off a new Z4 Coupe, which comes together along with the roadster at a BMW plant in South Carolina. The coupe, looking long and low and quick, features a curvy hardtop covering the cockpit and a spoiler integrated into the tail.

1 comment:

Chubskulit Rose said...

thanks for participating Grace, I'll add your pic to the list on etc.... check back lateh!