Sunday, February 1, 2009

the other side of life

Why can't we make all people happy? I mean why can't people be contented with what life offers? I'm the type of person who wanted to please or do work to make others happy but in the end I find myself faced with humors...that in the end it's me who seems to be the villain..I can't understand why life is like this, in spite of all the things you have done but still you can't pleased everybody...any way this incident serves a lesson for me, life may be cruel at times but go on, i'm not going to let myself go down by just trials.anyway if i can't pleased everyone then i'm pretty sure there still people out there very happy with my achievements.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

definitely..
and it is useless making everyone happy.. because that is unachievable.. some things are just beyond possibility because it is human!