Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Passionate Blogger

This came from joops of Sailor's Adventures & Opinions who is dedicated husband and friendly blogger. Thanks for this award..I'm so touched.

I want to give this to the passionate bloggers in the world namely; weng, shai, jhelea, crissy, donabel, anne, marie, jen,madz, jacky, brigitte, kessa and to all of you! As a rule of this award, you have to write what are you passionate about. Have a nice day everyone and thanks for coming by!
















My family is my strong hold and my life. Through thick and thin they are with me, no matter what!















My bestfriend for life...my dearest boyfriend..hehehe

















and my so called friends....thank you very much for the friendship guys, i'll surely treasure it for the rest of my life.

No comments: