Friday, January 9, 2009

The 4th Edition tag

It's TAG time! I got this tag from Donabel and it's entitled the 4th Edition tag because it asks for 4 things in each category. I wanna thank Donabel for tagging me on this one! Thanks a lot friend!

Here's what you need to do:

Answer the following questions through google pictures and you may add some text if needed.

1. 4 favorites things to munch on:


Haloumi Cheese, Zaatar & Tomato Pizzas by avlxyz




Spaghetti with sardines from scratch by Cryptia


2. 4 Favorite places I would like to go. Why?









3. 4 things that pop up when you google my name:


Amazing Grace by !!WaynePhotoGuy


The Grace of God by SeraphimCollective


Fullness of His Grace by loswl


Cafe_Mary_Grace_0004 by carlooos


I am passing this tag to the following people: jhelea, crissy, fidelity, marie, marites, claire, jen, shai and junellen.

2 comments:

iceah said...

i love this tag mommy Umma gave me this tag too c:

D said...

Haha pareho tayo ng mga places that we want to travel Grace! Thanks for grabbing the tag and posting it ha? Have a good weekend!=)