Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Growing Census


I said “I'm busy!” by Stitch

After three days of off duty, I went back to work. It was a busy day for me. I have admissions which will be scheduled for Operation the following day. Although I have some angels with me (trainess) but I still missed my old pals (which by the way had their duties in the Recovery Room). I just wished that everything will work out well. It's really hard to work with lacking man power, supplies and even the laboratory have no reagents for the blood. Oh my, what is happening while in fact it's the start of the year and everything must work out well. Which by the way, as I have mentioned it's my first day to go on duty this January....and I was late (sob). Anyways, I hope things would be better and unfortuantely we received calls from ER and from the billing informing us of more admissions to come...huhuhu..and later part of the month we will be handling mission. So this means more workload, more toxic but still fun..hehehe and a learning process as well...good luck pips!

No comments: