Saturday, January 10, 2009

Getting Little Disappointed

This afternoon was suppose to be my schedule of tennis but it's as if everything was not in the right place. I, my boyfriend and my father headed to the tennis court at the back of the office of my dad and to our dismay there were a lot of players. Then we have decided to check on some other tennis court and still all are full and here's more and worst part..it rained...huhuhu...I really wanted to play becuase as far as I can remember I think I had my last game months ago.And I wanted to burn extra fats and calorie. Since I didn't make it and was very disappointed with the scenario, I ordered 1 gallon ice cream..hehehe...hmm, since I didn't get what I want then I better enjoy the day eating my favorite food.

4 comments:

Dean and Lee Schroeder said...

I love playing badminton. Tennis is not my expertise hehehe

share some of your ice cream here

Marites said...

i play tennis too :) unfortunately, couldn't play this Sunday kay wala akong playmate. asa ka nagadula? btw, i got a tag for you here

grace said...

to hazel: sorry ubos na ice cream..na frustrate ako dahil di ako nakapag laro so ang ice cream na lng ang pinagbuntungan ko....hehehe

grace said...

to marites: hope makasabay tayo play..btw di man ako maxado marunong..heheeh..