Tuesday, January 13, 2009

ANOTHER AWARD



Another award for me! Yipee!! I grabbed this award from a fellow blogger Shai and I highly appreciate that she has given me an "Honest Weblog" prize. I owe her this sort of plaque, and this should be returned to her as well, as she deserves it well. Check out her site by clicking below.



Honest Scrap Award Rules


When accepting this auspicious award, you must write a post bragging about it, including the name of the misguided soul who thinks you deserve such acclaim, and link back to said person so everyone knows he or she is real. Choose a minimum of 7 blogs that you find brilliant in content or design. Or improvise by including bloggers who have no idea who you are because you don’t have 7 friends. Show the 7 random victims’ names and links and leave a harassing comment informing them that they were prized with “Honest Weblog.” Well, there’s no prize, but they can keep the nifty icon. List at least ten honest things about yourself. Then, pass it on!

10 Things About Me:

1] I accompanied the mass by playing the organ every Sunday

2] My favorite sports is chess and tennis

3] Seriously, I don't know much about cooking- that's why my mom scolded me more often

4] I love to travel

5] I'm fond of collecting cd's about fairy tales stories and other cartoons

6] I have thick, long hair! =\

7] I don't eat "kwek-kwek" or balot

8] I have a mole just near my right lips

9] I'm fond of fear factor and detective conan.

10] I love to spend my break in a coffeshop

Bloggers who deserve this "Honest Scrap" award are:

1] Shieryllsi- who introduced me to blogging
2] Marie- another blogger guru and a good friend as well
3] Dhemz- a great sis in the blog world
4] Jhelea- another favorite blogger of mine, a very nice
5] Madz- hmmm, I like her very active and friendly as well
6] Anne- I learned lots of things about her blog
7]
Weng and Dara- my college buddies who are becoming attached with blogging world

No comments: