Thursday, January 29, 2009

Peace and Quiet

I'm here in my room resting. I'm glad tonight is my last night to go on duty for this month but sad to say just have one day off. But that's the reality of life. I'm thankful though that the Michigan Mission will soon be over and our patients would be discharged soon, hopefully there would be no complications. If you kept track on my previous posts, I kept on complaining bout tiring work, if only I have a choice..I would likely to choose blogging that working in a hospital. Surely blogging gives me a lot of credit but then it's not forever. Just like today, i received a letter from Izea informing that they are auditing blogs again and my bravejournal account was finally deleted from their system. Nah, even though I have PR blogs but getting opps is difficult on my part but then again I was reminded with the purpose of my blogs (not really to monetize but to get in touch with my self by writing my life's story). I just hope everything will work out right..real soon..

No comments: