Saturday, January 17, 2009

BIG Triple Awards - Sisterhood and Best Friends

Unending awards giving and tagging in blogoshphere. For months of blogging, I managed to collect decent amount of good friends, sisters and shall I call you sisters as my "best friends"? Got this tag from Madz of The Pride of Hingotanan Bohol, whom she was one of my first month's visitors when I started blogging to welcome me in blogging world. I am so glad to have met you here.

Here are the rules for the recipients:

1. Put the logo on your blog or post.
2. Nominate at least 10 blogs which show great Attitude and/or Gratitude!
3. Be sure to link to your nominees within your post.
4. Let them know that they have received this award by commenting on their blog.
5. Share the love and link to this post and to the person from whom you received your award.

Time for me to pass this on to my sweet, good, best, sisters, caring, you name them - ITS YOU:), YES YOU:

weng
jhelea
karen
shai
dona
marie
maus
crissy
rose
anne

Guys, thanks for the endless support in the blogosphere world. May we continue to strengthen our friendship and bond. And to all my friends not listed please feel free to grab this award.

2 comments:

anne said...

yung anne ba jan ay ako? hehehe girl I posted na here and I happen to tag u lol anyway you can just ignore to post it but before that please visit the award here http://terryannemary.com/2009/01/triplets-award.html

Madz said...

Hiya sistah Grace, you deserve these awards!,, and your acceptance of friendship mean a lot to me... I do treasure the kind of bond we have made here in blogging world!..

It may sounds crazy/corny, but its true - that I have found the friendship ingredients in YOU (not all I know) but enough to say - I AM LUCKY TO HAVE YOU!!!!

Though we haven't met in person yet (hopefully in time being), who knows till will permit us to have a blogging reunion...:)

Thanks for grabbing my tag.. mwha mwah mwah