Saturday, October 18, 2008

Attending Church Service through a Theatre

Philippines is known as Catholic country in the East. And people are described as being dedicated to church services. As for my own family ever since I was a kid I was always brought my parents to the church. My mother and father are both active church goers, they are even leaders in our church. No doubt I, will grow up being an avid church goer to. Not to mention, I played the piano during masses. Our church, was a traditional one, very big, but you will feel comfortable and at ease with the surrounding. It's similar to any churches worldwide.

Honestly I never attended solemn mass gatherings in a theatre, maybe because there's no chance for it. But I know some religions here in our locality which caters their meetings in a theatre. And they think it was just a perfect place. As long as the location is spacious, the seats are very comfortable to seat on, the people around you are very accommodating then there's nothing wrong with it. It's not really the place that matters but your time and commitment with God.

So if you're thinking of attending services in a theatre Find out more in this first ever inaugural Theatre Church Conference in Silver Spring, MD on October 22 & 23. Find out more about this new ambiance to serve and experience God's presence within us.


Post?slot_id=23066&url=http%3a%2f%2fsocialspark

No comments: