Sunday, October 12, 2008

SOMETHING TO REVEAL

Hi guys, there is something I would like to tell. I don't know if we share the same sentiments. I am suffering from Polycystic Ovary. This is no joke.I have discovered it last year when I have abnormal periods. After series of laboratories finally it was confirmed I have been diagnosed as having Both Polycystic Ovaries. God please spare me, I don't want to be "baog". I want to have children of my own. This was always my prayer because this kind of diagnosis are prone to be infertile but not all according to my ob-gyne doctor. Do you guys know someone who is also diagnosed with this one? How was their experience? Was they able to make it? Really want to have positive feedback from you guys. Thanks and hoping for the best.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I was just checking out your other blog here that you left a tag to on my journal. Thanks for coming by.

I am sorry you have a difficult diagnosis and I am sure it is scary for a young woman.

I'm not sure what your beliefs are concerning God, but I am firmly convinced that He is in charge. He opens and closes the womb. I also know if we trust Jesus as our Saviour, we can find strength, comfort, direction, and peace through whatever life may throw at us, but it is only in Jesus Christ!

I hope it works out well for you.