Sunday, October 26, 2008

WHAT WORRIES YOU?

TEXT SURVEY:

On Self-awareness:
WHAT WORRIES YOU?

Here are some of the answers from my friends:

Euge - my family problems.
Ger - the choices that I make when it comes to human pleasures and desires of my heart.
Ed- losing my sanity.
Law- future, business, family, ambition, money, security, protection.
Abe- being useless.
Nep- Doing things I dont like to do.
Odji- Being alone.
Manny- being alone.
Agot- retirement age.
Noe- My future.
Greg- Death.
Justin- Safety of my family.
Cesar- A lot of small things.
Sam- That love is frozen.
Bann- To lose my parents.
Dado- Not being of help and productive.
Jon- Rejection in many forms.
Doc Nels- My monthly bills.

WORDS OF WISDOM:
Did you know that 92% of what we worry about never happens? And the 8% is usually manageable? Worry is like a rocking chair. It gives you something to do but it gets you NOWHERE.
SAIL ON!

No comments: