Friday, October 31, 2008

WHAT IF YOU'RE NOT HAPPY WITH YOUR WORK..

The Adventures of the Sad Little Cookie by moonjazz

Recently we have major changes in our station, 4 of our staff members were being transferred to the SICU unit and so the staff in our unit was limited. It means to say we have to go on duty not by pairs anymore. Good thing there were less patients but what if the census would again rise up, not to mention that we have PAY patients. What if we have toxic patients and perhaps intubated. I don't think this is really funny, this is no joke anymore. And more than that, guess what's my duty tomorrow? I'm going on graveyard shift till November 3. Hay, sabog na jud ko ani bh...way klarong systema... it's very tiring but got no choice. If I don't work, I don't have money...huhuhu

No comments: